Careers at Ohio Catholic
At Ohio Catholic FCU, people are our most important asset – both our members and our employees. We look for energetic and member-focused individuals and in return we provide a fun and family oriented culture and a great array of benefits.
Our employees focus on 6 core values each day – Integrity, Member Focus, Passion, Accountability, Courtesy and Teamwork. They deliver creative financial solutions each day to meet our members’ current and future financial needs. Every day the employees of Ohio Catholic have IMPACT!
Benefits at Ohio Catholic FCU
Ohio Catholic FCU recognizes the hard work and dedication of our employees with a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Partial Company Paid Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- Birthday Vacation Day
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Wellness Program
- Onsite Exercise Classes at our Main Office
- Voluntary Life Insurance and AD&D
- Long Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Best Benefits Club Discount Program
- Access to over 250 Online Training Courses for Professional Development
- And much, much more
How to Apply
View the list of open positions and their descriptions. Send your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to us at email@example.com.
All resumes and applications are kept on file for one year from date of receipt. We will contact potential candidates by phone to schedule interviews.
Current Job Openings:
Chief Lending Officer
We are seeking a Chief Lending Officer for our Garfield Heights headquarters. Reporting to the CEO, the Chief Lending Officer participates in strategic planning and development of lending policies, procedures and goals. This individual will direct and coordinate all lending activities within the company, including consumer, mortgage, credit and debit card products. Also assists in development of updated lending policies, ensures compliance with lending policy, and manages lending activity to meet organization’s goals and objectives.
- Manages lending portfolio to increase volume while maintaining credit quality.
- Develops promotional plan for year and works with marketing department to execute.
- Chairs credit committee. Provides overview and recommendations for the committee.
- Leads activities related to new product development with respect to lending programs.
- Prepares department scheduling, periodic loan department updates, and periodic reports for management’s financial and operational reports.
- Participates in establishment of annual department budget and monitors performance to budget throughout the year; establishes annual sales goals (in conjunction with marketing) for lending programs and initiates action to achieve established goals.
- Develops programs to assist loan officers in increasing loan volume and provides coaching as necessary to increase skills.
- Examines, evaluates, authorizes or recommends approval of applications for loans and lines of credit.
- Ensures the institution is in compliance with all lending regulations; develops procedural changes as compliance requires or new programs demand.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Five to ten years of similar or related experience in various areas of lending.
- Experience managing all lending products – consumer, mortgage and credit/debit card.
- Five to ten years of management experience.
- Strong communication skills and ability to influence others.
- Must have in-depth understanding of and ability to interpret regulations affecting lending programs.
- Extensive knowledge of consumer, commercial and real estate lending practices and procedures.
- Proven track record in meeting objectives and deadlines and managing multiple priorities.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Strong PC skills.
Please submit salary requirements with your resume. Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please. EOE