This application page is for NEW Ohio Catholic members to establish their membership online. If you do not have a relationship with the credit union but would like to set one up, please continue below. If you are a CURRENT Ohio Catholic member wishing to apply for a loan, please click HERE to begin the loan application process.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of Ohio Catholic Federal Credit Union!
Ohio Catholic FCU is a membership organization. Individuals must be eligible to join before Ohio Catholic FCU can provide them with services.
Those eligible for membership are:
1. Employees, members, and students of a Catholic Diocese in the State of Ohio. Including its parishes, schools, services, ministries, organizations, or entities.
Who is a member of the Diocese? The Catholic Diocese states that any person who is baptized as a Catholic and resides within the Diocesan boundaries is a member of the Diocese, regardless of whether that person is a member of a parish.
2. Members of the immediate family, or household of a person, as listed above.
Immediate family is defined as spouse, child, sibling, parent, grandparent, or grandchild, aunt, uncle, daughter-in-law, and son-in-law. This includes stepparents, stepchildren, step-siblings, and adoptive relationships.
Household is defined as persons living in the same residence maintaining a single economic unit.
3. Spouses of a person who has died while in the field of membership.
4. Employees, volunteers, or retirees of the Ohio Catholic FCU.
5. Members and employees of Clark-Metro Development Corporation of Cleveland and employees of M and M Foods who are paid from Cleveland, Ohio.
In accordance with the US Patriot Act certain information and documentation is required to open an account.
Applying for membership is easy…just follow these simple steps:
1. Fill out the form and upload a photocopy of your identification and the identification of any joint owners. Please make sure all text and picture on the photocopy is clear and easy to read.
- Acceptable identification includes a Driver’s License or other government issued identification (such as a State ID).
- If your address differs from that on your identification you must include a copy of a utility billing statement with your current address.
2. After you have uploaded your identification, click on this link to go to “I Want to Fill Out an Application” on Its Me 247
3. Once all information is submitted, a Member Service Representative will contact you with additional instructions for signing your account agreement and funding your new account at Ohio Catholic Federal Credit Union.