Checking, Savings, & Certificates
Share Draft Account (Free Checking)
Ohio Catholic’s Checking Accounts, also known as Share Draft Accounts, have many benefits and features that will help you manage your most utilized financial account. Accounts can be held individually or jointly. An initial $25.00 deposit is required to open a checking account.
- No monthly service charge
- No monthly balance requirement
- Earn monthly dividends if your average daily balance is $500 or more
- Free checks for members that are 62 years old and older
- Debit and ATM card access is available. Up to 6 FREE withdrawals per month at ATMs at participating network ATMs
- Free eStatements
- Free It’s Me 247 Online Banking
- Free Standard Overdraft Protection for qualified members
A second chance checking account for members who are currently on ChexSystems and may need help rebuilding their financial future.
- Must sign up for direct deposit (if applicable), FREE eStatements, and FREE Online Banking
- Debit card access
- Other terms and conditions apply, see a Member Service Represenative
A Share Savings Account establishes credit union membership. An initial $5.00 deposit is required to open account. Share Savings Accounts can be held individually or jointly. This account must maintain a minimum balance of $5.00 in order for the member(s) to be entitled to credit union products or services.
- Dividends are paid quarterly on an average daily balance of $100 or more
- If a minor is the primary account holder, dividends are paid quarterly on an average daily balance of $5 or more
- ATM card access is available. Up to 6 FREE withdrawals per month at ATMs at participating network ATMs.
Money Market Savings
Money Market Savings Accounts offer better rates than either share savings or share draft (checking) accounts and are more flexible than share certificate accounts. A $5.00 minimum deposit is required to open a Money Market account. Additional minimum deposits are required for higher dividend rates.
- The dividend rate for Money Market Accounts is tiered based on the amount on deposit
- Dividends on Money Market Accounts are paid monthly on the average daily balance of $1000 or more
Share Certificates are flexible, safe investments that pay you a guaranteed rate of interest for a fixed period of time.
- A minimum deposit of $500 is required
- Certificate terms from 3 months to 84 months are available
- Dividends are paid quarterly
- Dividends can be withdrawn or posted to another account on a monthly or quarterly basis without penalty
- Penalties will be incurred for early withdrawal of the principle
Special Advantage Share Certificate Accounts
Advantage Share Certificates allow the certificate holder to take advantage of higher interest rates if the certificate interest rates increase after the initial purchase date. These certificates limit the number of “bump-ups” the certificate holder may take during the length of the certificate term. These “bump-ups” can be taken without any fees or penalties.