eStatements, eAlerts, & eNotices
Sign up through It’s Me 247 Online Banking to receive your credit union deposit account and credit card account statements electronically. eStatements give you historical access to your account statements. A notification email will be sent to you when your statement is available. For security reasons, the statement itself will not be attached to the email; you must log in to It’s Me 247 Online Banking using your account number and password to view statements.
Sign up for It’s Me 247 eAlerts to receive electronic messages regarding your account. eAlerts will email you if certain conditions exist on your account and the entire alert will be included in the email. To sign up for eAlerts from the It’s Me 247 Message Center, select eAlert Subscriptions to create your eAlert.
Options available for eAlerts for each Ohio Catholic account
- Account Balance eAlerts – sent when account balance is above or below the amount you specify
- ACH eAlerts – sent when an ACH is deposited or withdrawn from your account
- Loan Payment eAlerts – loan payment reminder sent prior to the loan payment due date – you specify how many days in advance you would like the reminder sent
A few examples of how eAlerts can assist you:
- Get notified when your account balance gets high enough to buy a share certificate or open a money market account
- Be alerted when your checking account balance is getting low and you need to make a transfer from savings
- Be notified when your paycheck is deposited into your account via ACH
- Find out when a bill payment is withdrawn from your account
- Receive a reminder when your loan payment is coming due
- Receive an email letting you know when a notice has been mailed to your home
If you subscribe to It’s Me 247 eNotices, you will receive electronic versions of the notices that the credit union currently sends in letter form via US mail. The eNotices will look exactly like the printed notice and will only be able to be viewed in the secure Message Center. The setup for eNotices allows for an email notification be sent alerting to the fact that the eNotice has been sent. A valid email address is required. Sign up for eNotices on the eAlerts page.
Events that may initiate an eNotice
- Share Certificate Upcoming Maturity Date
- Insufficient Funds
- Standard Overdraft Protection
- Courtesy Pay Overdraft Protection
- Overdrawn Account
- Loan Discount Infraction
- Variable Rate Change
- Payment Past Due