Mobile & Text Banking
If you have a Smartphone or a cellular phone with Internet access, you can use It’s Me 247 Mobile Web Banking to check balances, transfer money, and stay connected with your credit union accounts around the clock. It’s Me 247 Mobile Web Banking is FREE for all Ohio Catholic members.
What you can do with It’s Me 247 Mobile Web Banking
- Review account balances and details for savings, checking, certificates, loans, and credit cards
- Obtain transaction history including date and amount of transactions
- View funds on hold for savings and checking
- View pending authorizations for credit cards
- Obtain Information on cleared checks
- View pending ACH transactions
- Transfer funds between your Ohio Catholic accounts
- Transfer funds to other Ohio Catholic memberships**
- Make Ohio Catholic loan payments
- View secure message center messages
** Needs to be set-up at an Ohio Catholic branch before you have access to this feature
Ohio Catholic has made accessing your account information even easier! If you have a mobile device with text messaging capabilities, you can enroll in Text Banking* and request account information to be sent directly to your mobile device.
Benefits of Text Banking
- Enrolled members can text message requests and receive text replies on available balances in their accounts
- Can select to have eAlerts sent to their mobile devices
- Gives you timely feedback when available funds drop below a desired level
How to enroll in Text Banking
- Log onto It’s Me 247
- Click the “Go Mobile!” button in the bar at the top right
- Select “Text Banking Home” from the left side panel
- Assign a Membership Nickname
- Accept the Terms and Conditions
- Assign a Fee account
- Click “Add New” from Currently Enrolled Phone Numbers section
- Enroll the phone number that will be used for Text Banking
- A Verification Code will be sent to the mobile device being used
- Enter the verification number and click “Enroll Phone”
- Receive confirmation text message
- Begin using the Text Banking service!
*Beginning March 1, 2012 there will be a three cent fee for each text message you send or receive. Members will receive one collective fee on their statement (one charge per month) and are charged for texts made in the previous month.