Our employees focus on 6 core values each day – Integrity, Member Focus, Passion, Accountability, Courtesy and Teamwork. They deliver creative financial solutions meeting members’ current and future financial needs and strive to have an IMPACT within the organization.
Benefits at Ohio Catholic FCU
Ohio Catholic FCU recognizes the hard work and dedication of our employees with a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- 80% Company Paid Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k Retirement with a 3% dollar for dollar match; .5% company match on the next 2% elective employee deferral
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Up to 6 weeks Paid Time Off
- Birthday Vacation Day
- Voluntary Life Insurance and AD&D
- Long Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Best Benefits Club Discount Program
- Access to over 250 Online Training Courses for Professional Development
- And much, much more
How to Apply
View the list of open positions and their descriptions. Send your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to Ohio Catholic using the links below.
All resumes and applications are kept on file for one year from date of receipt. We will contact potential candidates by phone to schedule interviews.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Current Job Openings