At Ohio Catholic, people are our most important asset – both our members and our employees. We look for energetic and member-focused individuals and in return we provide a fun and family oriented culture and a great array of benefits.
Our employees focus on 6 core values each day – Integrity, Member Focus, Passion, Accountability, Courtesy and Teamwork. They deliver creative financial solutions each day to meet our members’ current and future financial needs. Every day the employees of Ohio Catholic have IMPACT!
Benefits at Ohio Catholic FCU
Ohio Catholic FCU recognizes the hard work and dedication of our employees with a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- 80% Company Paid Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k Retirement with a 3% dollar for dollar match; .5% company match on the next 2% elective employee deferral
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Up to 6 weeks Paid Time Off
- Birthday Vacation Day
- Voluntary Life Insurance and AD&D
- Long Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Best Benefits Club Discount Program
- Access to over 250 Online Training Courses for Professional Development
- And much, much more
How to Apply
View the list of open positions and their descriptions. Send your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to Ohio Catholic using the links below.
All resumes and applications are kept on file for one year from date of receipt. We will contact potential candidates by phone to schedule interviews.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Current Job Openings
- eBranch Member Service Representative
- Commercial Lender
- Relationship Manager – Macedonia Office
- Full-Time Teller – Garfield Heights Office