We are well into the process of our technology upgrades and we want to make sure all of our members are prepared and informed. Please note that all Ohio Catholic branch locations and eBranch will be CLOSED on Monday, January 30 and will reopen with normal business hours on Tuesday, January 31.
The following services will be effected during the conversion weekend:
- Online banking and bill pay will be unavailable from Saturday, January 28 through Monday, January 30, 2017. However, if you are an existing Bill Pay user, you may schedule payments prior to Saturday, January 28 and those scheduled payments will still be processed as normal during conversion weekend
- All Ohio Catholic debit and credit card will have limited availability during conversion weekend starting on Friday, January 27. Availability, based on the balance in your account is as follows:
- Credit card transaction limit per day – up to $400.00
- Debit card point of sale transaction limit per day (PIN or signature based) – $400.00
- Debit card cash withdrawal limit per day at the ATM – $210.00
- When you first log in to Online Banking on January 31 or after, you will need to use your membership number as your username; your password will change to the last four digits of your SSN. Once you log in for the first time post conversion with your membership number and the last four digits of your SSN, you will be required to create a new username and password.
We want to make sure we are doing our best to communicate with you and make you aware of any and all changes that may occur with our core conversion. Visit www.ohiocatholicfcu.com/upgrades for more information.
Some frequently asked questions that may come up are listed here.
For a complete guide to our technological upgrades, you can download the Technology Enhancements Guide here!!
We very excited for the future of the credit union and look forward to continuing to serve you and your Catholic community for many years to come.