Buying a vehicle is an important investment, and it helps to have low cost financing options you can depend on. Ohio Catholic Federal Credit Union is proud to bring such resources and support to its members in Ohio. Car loans and other personal vehicle financing options are available to get you behind the wheel as soon as possible.
We want to see you purchase the vehicle you deserve. That’s why we make it easy for members in Ohio to apply for financing at low rates and with payment plans that work for them. As with all of our financial products, we offer our car loans on terms that benefit the community we support, and we also provide financial education to help members best take advantage of our services.
Our credit union can offer several different types of lending to help you purchase your auto, motorcycle, or recreational vehicle with minimum hassle. Loans for both new and used automobiles are available. Lending products include dealer and private party purchase and lease buyout as well as refinance.
For commercial vehicles, please contact one of our business services representatives at 216-816-8001 or email@example.com.
Our services feature:
- Low, Fixed Interest Rates
- Flexible Financing Terms
- No Down Payment Needed for some New Purchases*
- No Prepayment Penalties
- Low Cost GAP Insurance Available
- Credit Life and Disability Insurance Available
- Easy Application Process – online, in-person or by phone
- Fast Approvals
- Up to 100% Financing Available based on NADA Book Value – www.NADA.com on Used Vehicles
- Notaries on Staff for Title Transfers
Contact us today for more information on membership and our wide range of financial services.