eStatements and eAlerts
Sign up through Ohio Catholic Online Banking to receive your credit union deposit account and credit card account statements electronically. eStatements give you historical access to your account statements. A notification email will be sent to you when your statement is available. For security reasons, the statement itself will not be attached to the email; you must log in to Ohio Catholic Online Banking using your account number and password to view statements.
Ohio Catholic FCU members can now view their eStatements directly through the Ohio Catholic FCU Mobile Banking App! Simply click the eStatements tab on the main menu and you will be able to choose from monthly statements, notices, tax statements, or helpful links.
Sign up for Ohio Catholic Online Banking eAlerts to receive electronic messages regarding your account. eAlerts will email you if certain conditions exist on your account and the entire alert will be included in the email. To sign up for eAlerts, go to the Services tab within your online banking account and select eAlerts to begin creating your alerts.
Options available for eAlerts for each Ohio Catholic account
- Account Balance eAlerts – sent when account balance is above or below the amount you specify
- ACH eAlerts – sent when an ACH is deposited or withdrawn from your account
- Loan Payment eAlerts – loan payment reminder sent prior to the loan payment due date – you specify how many days in advance you would like the reminder sent
- Share Certificate Upcoming Maturity Date
- Insufficient Funds
- Standard Overdraft Protection
- Courtesy Pay Overdraft Protection
- Overdrawn Account
- Loan Discount Infraction
- Variable Rate Change
- Payment Past Due
A few examples of how eAlerts can assist you:
- Get notified when your account balance gets high enough to buy a share certificate or open a money market account
- Be alerted when your checking account balance is getting low and you need to make a transfer from savings
- Be notified when your paycheck is deposited into your account via ACH
- Find out when a bill payment is withdrawn from your account
- Receive a reminder when your loan payment is coming due
- Receive an email letting you know when a notice has been mailed to your home