Ohio Catholic FCU has a brand new mobile app! If you have a smartphone or a cellular phone with Internet access, you can use Ohio Catholic’s mobile app to stay connected with your credit union accounts around the clock. You can download Ohio Catholic’s mobile app for free on all Apple and Android devices, just search for Ohio Catholic Federal Credit Union!
Your username/ID and password for the mobile app is the same as your online banking log in information; however, you must go into online banking on a PC and walk through the prompts to change your username/ID and password (if you haven’t already done so since the technology update) before logging in to their mobile app.
What can you do with the Ohio Catholic mobile app?
- Check account balances and view your transaction history
- Transfer funds between your Ohio Catholic accounts
- Quickly locate Ohio Catholic branches and ATM locations
- View pending authorizations for credit cards
- Deposit checks using Remote Deposit Capture
- View pending ACH transactions
- View monthly eStatements, important notices, and tax statements
- Send secure messages directly to the credit union
- Set up text message (SMS) support
- Use Apple Pay (Only for iPhone 6 and newer)
- Fingerprint Authentication (With compatible and approved devices)
For frequently asked questions about the mobile app, click here!