Applications are now open for families with students in Catholic grade and high school throughout Ohio. Scholarships will be primarily needs-based, and awarded in the amount of $1,000 per family.
To be considered for a scholarship, applicants’ parent(s) and/or legal guardian(s) must be members of Ohio Catholic Federal Credit Union. To become a member, visit http://ohiocatholicfcu.com/join, and use the promo code, SCHOLARSHIPS.
Online applications can be accessed at http://www.ohiocatholicfcu.com/scholarships, and will open beginning Catholic Schools Week on Monday, January, 30, 2017, until Friday, March 3, 2017. Once the application is completed, you will be redirected to this page with confirmation at the bottom of the page.
In order to be eligible to apply, applicants must:
– Be/become members of Ohio Catholic FCU
– If you not a member, you may begin the process HERE. Use promo code: SCHOLARSHIPS
– Currently attend a Catholic elementary school or high school within the state of Ohio
– Willing to submit a W-2 form/proof of annual family income if chosen as a finalist
Important information to keep in mind:
– Applications will NOT be accepted once application period closes
– Scholarships will be awarded based on financial need
– Scholarship checks will be mailed directly to the Catholic school by mid-August in the name of the award winner
– Families may only apply once during the application period
– Once your scholarship application has been submitted, you cannot change or alter any information on the form so please be diligent when completing the requested information.