For a complete guide to all Ohio Catholic FCU upgrades, you can download the Technology Enhancements Guide here!
Over the past couple of months, you may have started to notice Ohio Catholic’s technology enhancements designed to give our members an even stronger foundation for financial well being. Some of these upgrades have already occurred such as: converting to MasterCard debit and credit cards with smart chip technology; upgraded online bill pay; and a new online mortgage application platform.
We are excited to announce that our final major upgrade for 2016-2017 will be a conversion to a newer, more efficient, core processing system that is set to go live on January 31, 2017! The technology upgrade to the new core system will help us operate more efficiently, allowing us to spend our time and resources better serving you. Additionally, it will give us the necessary tools to meet and exceed the positive growth demands we continue to experience.
- BRAND NEW mobile app so you can conduct Credit Union transactions right from your phone! Plus, the new app will also give you ability to deposit checks into your credit union account by taking a picture with your phone of the check(s)
- Check holds will be based on member relationship status – it pays to be Platinum
- Online banking will have a new look and better functionality
INTERIM SERVICE INTERRUPTION
- All Ohio Catholic branches, including the eBranch, will close at 11:45 am on Saturday, January 28, 2017
- All Ohio Catholic branches, including the eBranch, will be closed on Monday, January 30, 2017
- Online banking and bill pay will be unavailable from Saturday, January 28 through Monday, January 30, 2017. However, if you are an existing Bill Pay user, you may schedule payments prior to Saturday, January 28 and those scheduled payments will still be processed as normal during conversion weekend
- All Ohio Catholic debit and credit cards will have limited availability during conversion weekend starting on Friday, January 27. Availability, based on the balance in your account, is as follows:
- Credit card transaction limit per day – up to $400.00
- Debit card point of sale transaction limit per day (PIN or signature based) – $400.00
- Debit card cash withdrawal limit per day at the ATM – $210.00
Please plan to make any transactions that require a branch visit or online banking prior to our closing on Saturday, January 28.
We want to make sure we are doing our best to communicate with you and make you aware of any and all changes that may occur with our core conversion. Visit www.ohiocatholicfcu.com/upgrades for more information, call (888) 696-4462, email eBranch@ohiocatholicfcu.com, or visit your favorite branch location in Akron, Garfield Hts., Macedonia, or North Royalton.
We very excited for the future of the credit union and look forward to continuing to serve you and your Catholic community for many years to come.